Sunday, January 6, 2008

What We Have Left to Do

While I will not list out all that is left to according to the Knot (see post below for number of remaining items), I will list out the major ones because it helps me. And this blog is really all about me.

Left to do:
Finsih web site
Transportation - for me (limo?) and guests (bus)
Pre-Cana (registered and more about that later)
Pick readings/ceremony music
Finalize guest list
Design invites
Print invites
Order tuxes for groom, best man/groomsmen, father of the groom and brother of the groom
Finalize all details with all vendors
Dress fitting
Buy shoes for bride and groom (no tux shoes for this groom)

Really not too bad except for the transportaion and tuxes, all the items are about details. Unfortunately it is my fear that the details will kill me. As they say "the devil is in the details".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! You're way ahead of the game.