Sunday, January 13, 2008

Talk talk talk

In line with what we have been talking about, B doubled check with Msgr. Massie that the BC certificate is all that is needed and while it would be, it seems our Pre-Cana does not end there.

Msgr. Massie wants to meet with us to discuss what we learned at Pre-Cana. So we will have one and a half Pre-Canas. But the problem is that we also may have to talk to a priest at St. Pat's and I hopeit is not about Pre-Cana. I mean I am excited to go to one and maybe another but THREE?

I hope that the talk with the St. Pat's priest is just a talk and more like what Msgr. Massie talked to us about: why are we getting married and stuff. He filled out the questionnaire with us so I don't think we have to do that again which is good since it was boring (no I have never been a nun, I am not being forced into this marriage, Yes I know B is crazy, no I have never been married).

I will keep you informed into how many times we have to talk to a priest about this. I hope with all this talking we don't talk ourselves out of it. :)

No comments: