Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Emperor's New Clothes

So my dress is currently in my apartment. While she is excited to be here it is slightly awkward since it has been awhile since we have last talked and stuff. SHe looks the same and while the Internet picture has her as brilliant white, she is the same raw silk white (which means at times she has an ivory tint to her since they do not die the fabric. It is au naturale.) I remembered and love her still.

Currently, I am giving her some space before I show her where she will be living for the next, 7 or so months.
Here she is hanging around the apartment:



She brought a little friend with her. And while I was not surprised, I was happy to see said friend in its own box and not attached to the dress as the picture on the Internet showed. The flower below will be given to Laura. Why - because she asked for it. It is also the only part of the dress B will see before the wedding day (well he will see the picture and know the dress is a Watters dress but he won't know which dress I bought).


Here is the little friend that came with the dress:

1 comment:

Toffee said...

I hope she has a little more substance than the EMPEROR'S new clothes. Otherwise your walk down the aisle may be a little, umm shall I say awkward.