Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Picture Pages

An ex-work colleague recently got married and shared his non-pro pics. They were amazing - and I was surprised that his friends/guests took them. So I wanted to figure out a way to get all the pictures that guests take at a wedding. Not only because they might be amazing but they also might contain moments that the photographer missed (hopefully because she was capturing another great moment). So I didn't know how I would go about collecting pictures from guests but then I read this blog post on Weddingbee.

B and I are going to set up an account and distribute the info (haven't figured that part out just yet). Guests can upload their pictures when they have a moment and we will have a copy of all the pictures. While this will mean even more photos for us to look through (and by us I mean me), we could find some great shots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely worth doing this, we got some fantastic shots from guests that we will most likely frame. We promise to take LOTS for you... on on MS & SP