Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Love Languages

I have read about The 5 Love Languages on several Web sites and blog but recently found a link to a quiz that allows you to figure out your primary and secondary Love Languages (click here to take it).

We both scored high on Quality Time which is good because if one was not into Quality Time, it would be difficult. But our secondary languages diverged and I was not actually surprised by them. My secondary language is Acts of Service and seeing this actually made me chuckle since this is a major problem with me. When it comes to how we disagree on this subject - the quotes below from 2006's The Break-Up pretty much sum it up:

“I want you to want to wash the dishes.”- Brooke (Jennifer Aniston)
“Why would I want to wash the dishes?”- Gary (Vince Vaughn)


I have said this to him several times after I ask for help and he hasn't done what I asked (or doesn't do it on my time schedule but in my defense, I do give him more time and still nothing).

1 comment:

Toffee said...

Is puppy love time a language