Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Celebrity Guests

I have heard of people inviting the president (hopefully a blue one and not red) or pope to their wedding and we are totally going to do that. I also hear that you can invite Mickey and Minnie Mouse. But then since we are getting married in New York, do we invite New York's Governor? I guess we could invite Massachusetts' as well, which is what I would prefer.

Addresses:
The President & Mrs. Obama or The President & Former President Clinton
The White House
Greetings Office, Room 39
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20502

Pope Benedict XVI
Prefettura della Casa Pontifica
00120 Citta del Vaticano, Italia

Governer Deval Patrick
Office of the Governor
State House
Boston, MA 02133
Attn: Scheduling Office

Governor Eliot Spitzer
State Capitol
Albany, NY 12224

Mayor Tom "Mumbles" Menino
Boston City Hall
One City Hall Plaza
Boston, MA 02201

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California 91521

I can see B wanted us to send it to some athletes. We will see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What no Mayor Bloomberg-if you are going to invite Boston's mayor the least you could do is invite Mike too! After all he is a republican in name only-probably soon to be independent(maybe run for prez)

Anonymous said...

don't I count as a celebrity?

Anonymous said...

What's with all the politicians? Boring. And the pope? I hear he can be a bit uptight and isn't a very good dancer.

Let's invite Britney! And Mel Gibson, I hear he's a blast after a few drinks.