Sunday, January 27, 2008

Feast on this...

I just got back from visiting Brooklyn (where I had some awesome grand-mama pizza) and the Hudson Valley (where we visited with our caterers - FEAST Catering). And the end result of the weekend is our menu.

As it stands you will be feasting on the following:
Cocktail Hour -
Crudite
Fruit
Cheese
Bruschetta
Hummus
Duck Burritos
Loin of Lamb on Crostini
Crab Cakes
Prosciutto Empanadas
Puffed Cheese Ravioli
Vegetarian Quesadilla
Spanikopita

Dinner -
Salad
Butternut Squash soup
Rolls
Chicken with Wild Mushrooms and a Light Cream and Madeira Wine Sauce
or Medallions of Beef with Cabernet Sauce
(Kids can get chicken nuggets and fries)

Dessert -
Cup cakes
Coffee/tea

Hopefully the food on the wedding is as good or better than what we have had (and that has been pretty amazing!)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. I'm freaking starving now. sounds yummy...

Anonymous said...

I want some butternut squash soup NOW!

Toffee said...

I am licking my chops right now. The menu sounds way better than my dry dog food. Looking forward to feasting!