Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We found it!

So this weekend not only did I find my dress but also the bridal party's dress. After I tried on eight dresses at RK Bridal (limit was seven but I sweet talked one more dress - the extra dress turned out to be the one I bought), we made Kim try on bridesmaid's dresses. She was a great dress try-oner. If you ever need some to try on dresses for you, she is your girl. After trying on the one that she found online and a few others, we all liked the first one. Below is a picture of the Alfred Angelo dress. I have worn Alfred Angelo before and found that dress to be extremely comfortable. So hopefully these dresses will be as well.



Ann may opt for the jacketed version.




Since it will be November we may have to find a shrug or shawl for them to wear. If you have any ideas throw them my way.

Happy birthday to Erica and Jen C.

No comments: