Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Some more pictures of the reception site

I had pulled together some pictures I found on flickr.com of other weddings at the Picnic House for B to send to his mom and I thought I would share them with my adoring fans as well.

So here are some interior shots to give you a better sense of what the reception will be like.


I like the random high tables set around the other tables. I think I may "borrow" this idea. It will give people a place to hang out during the cocktail hour (since it is all the same space) and during the reception people can lean their drinks on them while talking to old friends.


I like the chinese lanterns hanging but I doubt we will have those. I also like how this picture shows you the low lighting as opposed to the site fully illuminated with all the lights on.



Fully illuminated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog was indeed an illuminating experience.