Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shopping, shopping, shopping

Not holiday shopping but home shopping. When B is over, sometimes he will make a comment such as "If I am going to live here we need to [change something about my apartment]". So as I start to buy things for my apartment, I take his comments into consideration. Also, it gives me an excuse to buy things. Recently I have purchased a new garbage can (because of his complaints about how the garbage bags don't stay in place with the old one) and utensil dividers for the make shift utensil drawer. However, the biggest purchase is about to happen.

Drumroll, please...

A portable dishwasher. B hates doing the dishes and hates that I let the glasses pile up in the sink. So we have decided and by we I mean me, to look on Craigslist and find one. And I believe this weekend, we will bring home the newest addition to our family. The added bonus is additional counterspace for my oddly shaped, yet quite large kitchen. Since this is not a small purchase (not really a large one), this may be our christmas gift to each other. Tres romantic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what will you name her?

Anonymous said...

how much was that yo?