Thursday, November 15, 2007

366 days to go!

It is exactly one year from the wedding day. 2008 is a leap year so that is why it is 366 days away and not 365 days.

Because I am me, B and I are going out to dinner tonight for a pre-anniversary dinner. I was planning on going to Anna's (It is the BEST burrito place in all the land - seriously next time you are in Boston you HAVE to go. Much better than that chain owned by McDonald's called Chiptotle. I can't even believe I ever went to Chiptotle. Yes I can. I got a coupon for a free burrito so of course I went.) but B mentioned going to a decent place that actually has table service. We haven't yet decided. I will let you know tomorrow where we go because I am acutely aware that many of you will have trouble sleeping until you get this information. I have a high EQ and highly attuned to these things.

Happy birthday shout out to Hugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again, happy anniversary! (sent two years early!). Enjoy your dinner tonight wherever you go.