Sunday, November 4, 2007

Making Room For B Part I

In blending two apartments, I have to make room for B in my apartment. And a problem is my pack rat-ness. I don't throw anything out. As the youngest of many, I take home furnishings/accessories hand me downs from everyone. Unfortunately, I do not store or display them in an efficient or neat manner like some (specifically Kathleen and Maureen).

The piece-de-resistance that highlights my inability to throw anything out is this picture:


This overflowing recycling bin is full of bills/bank statements dating back to 1999. The scary part is that I moved to Boston in 2002. So I moved a box of bills from New York to Boston. Why - incase I got audited. Honestly, I don't know. I thought you were supposed to save these things. This bin needs to be emptied before B moves in and I am trying to shred a little each week. It is not going well.

1 comment:

Proud Papa Challah Baker in the Midwest said...

I didn't know he was going to move in. Is he selling his stake in the condo or keeping it? I feel your pack rat pain. I am packing for the move right now, and I am finding all sorts of crap that J left behind. Pay statements from 3 years ago (unopened). Wedding invitations!!