Sunday, October 28, 2007

We have Gocco'd

So B and I tried out the Gocco machine yesterday and it is awesome. We still were unsure about how it worked. It is as simple as the instructions say but there will be some complexity in dealing with the invitations since we will have multiple colors and our print area is bigger than the printing screen.

Here is the machine on my dining room table (with a towel underneath just in case).


This is the image we were trying to print copies of.


Here is the screen with ink.



Then we press down...

And voila! We have created prints in gold ink of the picture. We tried it on textured and flat paper. We like the textured better.




I have to remember to go heavy on the ink but still pretty cool and easy.

Save the dates are next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is just insanity. That is all I have to say. Good luck with your save the dates and invites, this is one area I am not capable of providing support or assistance in.