Monday, October 15, 2007

And pretty maids all in a row

Since the color of the wedding had been decided (remember - wine), I have turned my attention to selecting a dress for the bridal party.

I had a few requirements for the dress:
1) It had to not be strapless
2) It had to cover the knee
3) It had to look pretty in wine/red


I like the look of J.Crew dresses but their price tag seems a bit steep, especially if the girls never wear the dress again. (I know all brides want their bridesmaids to wear the dress again but I don't think many do it).


J.Crew: I liked this one. So the search was on for a similar dress.




Then I saw this one on David's Bridal:








Then Bridesmaid Kim decided to find one she liked (I guess that means she doesn't like the others?). And she sent me this:







Several people have said not to juge the dress color based on the Internet and that all the dresses look different in person. I hope to get at least one bridesmaid to a store before the end of the year. We will see...
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The color shouldn't be "wine". It should be "Guinness"

Anonymous said...

I didn't not like the other 2. As a matter of fact, they all look pretty much the same - great!