Monday, October 22, 2007

Day of Dresses

My Saturday consisted of trying on several dresses in the Boston area. The started with me meeting Laura, trusted dress advisor, in Davis Square at 10:30 and ended at 6:00 with said dress advisor dropping me off at home. And while I was exhausted and tired and couldn't look at another dress, I was able to get a good idea of what I wanted and what worked for me. I am now able to really focus my search for the one dress to rule them all. While I can't go into specifics about what I am now looking for, I can tell you a few things:

1) I don't like pouff
2) I hate petticoats
3) Facial hair does not look right on a lady (though she was very nice, patient, and helpful)

Thanks a ton to Laura for shepharding me through the day and Alett for infusing us with some life towards the end of the day.

No comments: