Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Keeping Secrets

I am a horrible secret keeper - if you have told me something in confidence I have more than likely told B. The good news is that he is a great secret keeper so if I did tell him your secret, it will go no further than him. I like to think that he would not have caved to Voldemort and Harry's parents would not have been killed. But that is just me.

And after dress shopping, I realized that me not divulging anything about the dress is going to be torture. I have to keep this to myself for over a year (and 2008 is a leap year so I have an extra day to deal with). If I do falter, I do not doubt that he will quickly put me in my place. I already have been scolded because I accidentally left some pictures up on my computer screen after I transferred them from my camera to the computer. They were thumbnails so he didn't see much except blobs of white or ivory. I would have looked.

The other weird thing is that we discuss (and he might say overdiscuss) every wedding decision. This is a very big one and feels weird for me to be making it all by myself. It is also hard because I want him to love (not like) the end result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B will ABSOLUTELY love whichever dress you choose - because he ABSOLUTELY loves the woman wearing it.