Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dress Thoughts

I don't wear a lot dresses and the thought of big, poofy, heavy wedding dress give me panic attacks. I am looking for a simple dress that is not too shiny, heavy, ornate, over the top, or meringue-like.

As I have only really looked in magazines and torn out pages, I am not even sure what to expect in terms of dresses at stores. I am not going to lie - the thought of dress shopping intimidates me.

I am not going to wear a dress like this. B and I discussed no color for the wedding dress (I want to look good for myself as well as for him, so I ask him his opinion in a very vague manner):


However, something like this is okay:

I like dresses like (remember to click the link to see unless you are my fiance, then don't click anything. there is nothing to see) these:
Dress 2 (last one)