Tuesday, October 16, 2007

See you at the movies

I hung up the phone a few minutes ago and booked another vendor. This is the last one that I have had to deal with it and I had been procrastinating. It is the videographer. And it is of lesser importance to me and one of the only reasons we are getting one is because of Brendan's oldest brother's kids. I guess when they were younger, their parents' wedding video was their favorite "movie" to watch. Since video is of lesser importance and I didn't feel like traveling to New York to look at other people's wedding, I selected this vendor solely on word of mouth and price. And according to ladies on the Knot, they are fabulous.

We selected (and by we I mean me since videographer has an "E" next to it) Halo Video. Click here to see some clips of their previous work.

No comments: