Sunday, October 28, 2007

Playing Hooky

I mentioned a few posts ago that B and I were taking off the Friday after the BC/VaTech game. I am glad we did since after the miraculous win, we (along with some of his friends) were the last to leave BSG. The win made for a non-cranky B on Friday as we went to Rockport for some no frills, economical, delicious lobster, clam chowder and ice cream. The drive up was really pretty as the foliage is hitting its peak. And being a Friday, there were not that many out of state leaf peepers. We hope to start exploring New England more. Next I want to go to a corn maze. We will see when that actually happens.

Our no frills table and chairs...


Our view...


Other pictures around Rockport...



BC's next game is Saturday at home - we have a wedding and I have much empathy for the bride dealing with her BC alumnus groom to be. I wish her Godspeed. And B is not allowed to check scores during ceremony or reception. But I am sure any of his ten BC friends will keep him updated.

No comments: