Friday, February 1, 2008

Where is B?

If all the stars align on Sunday, the New York Football Giants will be Superbowl Champions but that is a big if.

Every year Bill, a college friend of B's, has a Superbowl party in New Jersey. And every year I hear tales of how great this party is, and amazing the homemade pizzas are, blah, blah, blah. When I once asked about going I was told, "It's is a guy thing," although other girls do go. So I took it as it is actually being a "B thing" and I am fine with it - sort of.

I am especially fine with it this year because I get so tense watching important games with him, seriously he takes the fun out of it a lot. While I did watch all the games leading up to the Superbowl with him, we also were his other Giant fan friends. And one in particular, Witz, is so much worse than B that I could watch the game because B paled in comparison. So with B in New Jersey I can watch the game in peace and hopefully enjoy myself. That is, unless Eli reverts back to Eli of the first four weeks of the season and makes bad throws, doesn't get a snap off in time, or gets that Eli face we all hate so much.

GO GIANTS!

No comments: