Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Fun with Videos - Political Ones Not Wedding Ones

Because I just figured out to embed videos on the blog here is one making the rounds of my office (funny that this one is so popular in the office but after the primary I guess not as popular in the whole state).

And since the wedding is a week and a half after election day there is some relevance but very little.

If tugging at emotional heart strings and celebrity endorsements were all you needed. This man would be the next president.

And because I believe in fair and balanced reporting, here is another video - more comical than anything. Keep in mind that "fair and balanced" is subjective and I am totally biased to the blue color of politics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grandmother is supporting Barack Obama. I don't think they have developed a demographic for 91 year olds