Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Timeline - pictures

Last night I didn't want to clean so instead I created a picture timeline. It is being very popular to do the pictures before the ceremony (making sure to capture the look of the groom when the bride presents herself). This way, the couple can enjoy themselves and spend more time with the guests at the cocktail hour and reception. B and I are not partaking in this new trend. Call me superstitious but I am not doing it.

Instead, we will take a bunch of pictures with the respective attendants before hand. B will go first with the guys and his parents. Then Ellen will go ahead of us to take some family shots and B will leave for the church. I will arrive and Richie and Billy will stay behind to take some pictures. They leave and I finish up with the girls.

Right after the church we will have to take at least one picture with B's family since shortly after the ceremony Ellen's soon to be born child will banished. I am sure it will come up during a therapy session years from now.

So then after the church B and I will go to the park to take pictures of us while everyone hits up Kelly's or Hunter's or just stays behind and prays some more (Kim I suggest you do the latter).

Then we will finish up formal pictures during the first half of the cocktail hour. We will have someone getting guests for photos so they don't have to miss out on the food and fun. By the estimation of 3 minutes per photo (sent to us by our photographer Sarah Tew), we will be done at 5:30, which gives us a half hour for the cocktail hour and more time to say hello to people.

No comments: