Thursday, February 7, 2008

ACK! Moment

A while back I posted about how I was going to slowly make room for B's life in my apartment. Said apartment has been solely mine for almost two years now and I have spread my life into every corner. However, I had time (months) and I was going to do things slowly and it would be a painless process. B and his roommate recently met with the realtor who originally sold them their condo and she told them the best time to put the condo on the market is early March (um, that is next month). And while B doesn't have to be fully moved out by then - a ton of his stuff needs to be. The less stuff the bigger the condo appears.

So it is now February 7 and my apartment is about to be overrun. B's plan is to bring over a box/bin/pile of stuff everytime he visits. It is not going to be pretty. It is not going to be fun.

Collectively we have 2 dining room tables, 3 beds, 4 tvs, 4 air conditioners, 1 dresser, tons of books/cds/dvds, 2 desks. We do not have enough room so we are going to be selling some stuff and I have to get another dresser pretty soon.

We do not know when he will begin to live in the apartment. So it may just me and his things for awhile and that may be a nice, easy way to ease into things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like time for a "garage sale"