Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

I promise I will get back to wedding stuff soon (updates about the merging of our lives that sent me into a tizzy last weekend). It is just that a lot of non-wedding things have been going on. Namely, ass kicking in Arizona and now Super Tuesday. B has already voted and I hope to get out of work in time to vote in the primary. The annoying thing is that my polling place has been changed and it is kind of far for someone without a car.

Vote early, vote often!

As a side note: Today is Fat Tuesday which means tomorrow is Ash Wednesday. I am giving up coffee for Lent. If you see me this weekend, be kind as I have learned from watching "Celebrity Rehab" that withdrawal is a bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't wanna give up coffe, I said no, no, no.