Friday, December 14, 2007

Who doesn't love a pinata?

Today is kind of slow for me at work and so I harassed bridesmaid Kim into emailing with me. And in our discussions of all things wedding, she mentioned having a pinata at the reception. Oh ho we laughed. But then I thought about one at the rehearsal dinner. How awesome would that be!! Everyone gets to smash the bride and groom until candy falls out. It is good clean fun the whole family can enjoy. So after our email exchange I searched and found this lovely couple.




If two pinatas are too much we could attack a wedding cake. But we are not having a wedding cake per se at the actual wedding.


Or we can get something like these custom made ones from thepinatashop.net.



I can see you getting beer pinatas but what crazy fool wants a butter stick pinata? Seriously that is just gross. I used to eat straight up butter as a kid and I don't even like this pinata. I guess if you worked in the butter department of Land o' Lakes you would like the pinata. But still...

No comments: