Monday, December 10, 2007

Naked

So I went to get my ring resized but we decided to hold off but then this morning things changed. I took not one but two headers on the black ice and my hands broke my fall both times. After the second fall my ring looked a little off. Since I was on the verge of freaking out, I drove from North of Boston to South of Boston and had the ring checked and resized. It is being taken down one whole ring size and the prongs are being readjusted (I wasn't crazy!). The only problem is I don't have my ring for a whole week. I keep having little moments of panic when I don't feel my ring on my finger.

I can't wait to get my ring back and to not have it spin around on my finger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be careful-one broken hip in the family is more than enough