Monday, December 17, 2007

She is back!

Having survived the TWO storms that have hit Boston, I have good news. My engagement ring is back on my finger. And I checked out the recommendation for Barmakian Brothers and they have two rings that are similar to the one I love and for less than I was expecting. So all that is good.

The bad news: B's car has not moved in a few days and hopefully he can get it out of the snowpile that is the parking spot. Maybe we should put covered garage on our list of requirements of a house if and when we buy one. After all this snow we added proximity to the commuter rail or subway line that links into the commuter rail (mainly the Red Line which I love so I am fine with that) to the list of house requirements.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice labels.

Anonymous said...

more posts. great taste. less filling.