Friday, December 21, 2007

Snow and stuff

We have had more snow in one week than we did all of last winter. It has been fun times in the Boston-area especially because of the "save your spot" phenomena. If you shovel out a parking spot, it is yours for a looooong time. Streets are lined with garbage cans, orange cones, lawn furniture - all saving the spot. Boston tried to crack down on it saying that after 48 hours you cannot save a spot. Trucks drove through and collected all the items in parking spots. Not to be outwitted, residents started saving spots with bags of trash and had garbage collected on non-pick up days. I guess this is just "save the spot" another thing that makes no sense and is technically illegal but everyone looks the other way because "this is how it is done in Boston".

Anyway, the snow combined with a cold mixed with a lot of work coupled with the Jamie Lynn Spears scandal has left me no time to post. So I apologize to my legions of fans. I truly am sorry.

And I am really upset by the Jamie Lynn thing. I thought she had a good head on her shoulders. But what can you expect when you let your 16 year old daughter's 19 year old boyfired live with her.

No comments: