Monday, December 3, 2007

Inspiration Boards

A big trend on all the wedding web sites are inspiration boards. Pictures of things that inspiring the theme of the wedding. I think artist's use them for help in creating, well, art. Now brides-to-be use them to create the day of their dreams (which I have yet to buy into because the day of my dreams should not involve me doing one thing I dread and there are things I dread associated with it).

Here is a link to a style blog and reader submitted inspiration boards: Style Me Pretty

Here is a blog post about how to create one: Weddingbee


I barely have a theme (I guess it is Fall. I am not that creative. Sorry.) and I do not have an inspiration board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...you bring meaning to my life - you're my inspiration...I wanna have you near me, I wanna hear you sayin' no one needs you more than I need you...la la la la..blah blah

Anonymous said...

my theme was alchohol. namely wine. how bout your theme being cupcakes???