Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Postcard mania

B has started to work on the directions card for the invites (the last missing piece before the stuffing party in August which the date may have to change - sorry ladies!). And we had purchased the last set of soft white postcards at the Cambridge PaperSource. The salesperson called around and had a set held for me at the Boston location.

So last night I walk to Boston from Cambridge (it was hot) and when I get to PaperSource they don't have the postcards in Soft White instead they have Luxe Cream for me on hold. I am annoyed. The salesperson looks and can't find any but then finds an open pack with about 40 postcars. Perfect I say but as she is ringing it up I realize the paper is scored and these are not postcards but PLACE cards. Ugh! So I struck out again.

Tonight B will be near the Brookline store and he will hopefully have time to check in and see if they have the postcards. If not, I wil have to find another 50 postcards somewhere.

If B is unsuccessful (by the store being out or him not going) then I will try to stop by Paper Presentation this weekend when I am living la vida loca with BM Kim in NYC. I checked Staples and Office Max and they only sell white postcard paper. I never thought it would be the directions card to provide so much angst.

No comments: