Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Drama at the airport

So while I am waiting for my next flight. I decided to see if there was a way to get on an earlier flight. To do that, I had to leave the terminal. Once outside in the cold cruel world, I realized I lost my license somewhere in the terminal. Mon Dieux!

Panicked, I called B and asked him to go home and look for my passport in the spare room. In the meantime, I went to the ticketing desk to see if someone could call the gate and see if it was found. Well the first lady, the one who walks the line helping people, she left to go to the bathroom before calling the gate like she said she would. Then I go up to the gate and they said, "Oh, we can get you a new boarding pass." The one I got said "'NO ID". I was then told that I would just have to be searched. Um - okay but can I get back from Ohio was my main concern. You cant fly without ID, or can you...


Well the quick answer is: you can fly without ID. You just will get searched everytime. So getting back would not be a problem this was confirmed by TSA.

I still didnt believe that I could fly without I did and B didn't either. So then he told me to ask security. Off to the check point I wen and when I went to ask the security agent about it, he looked at me and asked me my name. When I told him, he said "I know you. We have your license." OH LUCKY DAY! So I called B and told him but he was on his way home. Luckily, he just turned around and went back to work rather than all the way to Logan and then back to work. I owe him big. Big.

1 comment:

Toffee said...

You owe B or the security guard a favor?