Monday, June 16, 2008

Band of gold...

My wedding band has arrived at the jeweler. B has to go at some point and pick it up. I hope it is okay. They called about two weeks before it was due in the store and asked B if he had wanted round or square diamonds and to double check it is to be platinum. They also asked when the wedding was.

Um...okay...

We think a mistake was made and they wanted to make sure they had enough time to remedy it. They do but I am now going to check the heck out of that ring.

2 comments:

Toffee said...

Good thing you are super organized!

Teresa Shea said...

Hmm, I think you might be right. Strange question. Maybe they did an extra fabulous job in the case of an error. Like how restaurants over-compensate when someone finds a finger in the chili. I'm just saying.