Saturday, June 14, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

There has been a change in our rules of engagement.


I have to go to New York for work and since the flight was the same price if I left Monday morning or Saturday, I opted to leave on Saturday and hang with some peeps in the Big Apple. The weird thing is that while I love to travel, I rarely fly alone and it is usually B going away for weekends with friends not me. Or I do go away but it is at the same time as B going away. So it was very weird to be dropped off at Logan Airport knowing that B was going back to sit on the couch and watch the Mets game from last night.


And apparently, June is the month for my work travel as I have to go to Cincinnati in a two weeks. Unfortunately, B has to drop me off at the airport at 5:00 AM and then pick me up the next night at 11:30 PM.


The good news is that I am racking up my thank you points - they got us the almost free round trip tickets to Hawaii/San Francisco. I am going to get something for myself the next time I redeem those points.

No comments: