Sunday, June 22, 2008

And where do you put that...

I have been watching all the bridal shows for some time now and one is Rich Bride, Poor Bride. The episode I saw today that got me cracking up is one where the couple wanted to (and actually did) rent an ATM for their reception. Why did they rent an ATM? Perhaps it was a cash bar and they wanted guests to have a chance to drink more? Um no. They wanted the ATM there so that if a guest came to the reception and saw how nice it was, they would be able to add more cash to the cash gift they were giving.

Even if they did want to give more, won't the envelope be sealed?

People are crazy, just pure crazy.

2 comments:

Toffee said...

Maybe there are ATM envelopes provided so guests that want to donate more cash can always use one of those.

I am so embarrassed for my mom who is a Canadian as I believe this is a show about Canadian weddings.

Anonymous said...

and if they don't like the reception, they can reduce the amount of gift and deposit back in the bank