Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day of Coordinator in Boston - Free

I saw this posting on Indiebride and just letting people know about it.

WEDDING DAY COORDINATION & HOSTING

Rehearsal Attendance / Coordinating with Your Officiant
Management of Décor Set Up
Management of Vendor - Meet & Direct
Maintain Communication with Vendors & Services / Items Provided as Promised
Cue Wedding Party & Family for all required activities (seating, line up, processional, toasts,
cake cutting, etc)
Coordinate with Vendors throughout the event
Ensure Proper Flow of Ceremony
Ensure Proper Flow of Reception
Execute Backup Plans (if necessary)

Packages like this go for around $2000... I am here, for free... I am happy to help you! If, at the end of the day you feel like tipping me, great. If not, great. Take the stress off yourselves and let me handle some of the oversight for you.

email me: curlyhairedmegan at gmail dot com.

No comments: