Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two ring bride

Much to my dismay (though I am sure I will get over it quickly) I am a two ring bride - one fancy and one plain. I feel little bad but then I figure at least I am not a two dress bride. The dress will only be worn for hours while the rings will be worn for days, months, even years. So if you dollar cost average it, two rings is a much more economical deal than two dresses.

Here is a picture of the plain ring (obviously):
All rings have been ordered. And B wants to have them engraved so we have to think of something for that. Every decision leads to another question...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it platinum or white gold?

Anonymous said...

Inscription is a great idea. We have 'worth every mile' inside ours. Will you wear both bands at same time? or is it an occasion dependent thing? Mudsticker xx

Anonymous said...

cool. we have our monogram and the date engraved in ours! -Kristin