Sunday, April 6, 2008

Save the dates are out!

They are gone. They are out of my apartment and no longer sitting in my living room haunting me. I was so excited to get them out of the house yesterday thatI brought them to the post office, after it had closed and put them in the blue box outside the building. So they will begin their long journey to everyone's home early on Monday morning.

Because I am OCD at times, I put all the nvites in zip code order and then counted them by state. Here is the tally:
8 - MA
1 - CT

35 - NY
12 - NJ
3 - CA
3 - GA
1 - TN
2 - PA
2 - VA

1 - FL
1 - IA

1 - MO
1 - CO
1- OR

NY breaks down further to:
6 - Manhattan
5 - Queens
1 - Staten Island
7 - Brooklyn
14 - Long Island
2 - Upstate

2 comments:

Toffee said...

What about overseas?

Toffee said...

We got ours! (13h00 EST/1:30pm HST)