Monday, April 7, 2008

Bring an open mind

We have Pre-Cana this weekend at BC. And while it seems like we made the arrangements months ago, it is here. I was fretting about what I had to bring but I guess it is minimal as the letter said all we need to bring is an open mind. We also need to dress "business casual". Funny - I wasn't concerned about a dress code but now I am.


We get lunch on Saturday (only a snack on Sunday. Well a snack and the eucharist but I wouldn't count the eucharist as a snack or anything really. It is what it is - the eucharist). I wonder what they will serve us and I wonder who the couples that talk to us will be. I tried googling some of the other people who will be attending with us and I only found one of the guys (a lawyer, older) before giving up. I guess I will just have to see who they are when we get there (no fun but whatever).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the body of Christ can be very filling. It is a snack for your eternal soul.