Thursday, September 25, 2008

Statistics, statistics, yay!

So I promised you some RSVP trends.  And here they are... [some percentages do not add to 100% due to rounding].

The main thing I find interesting is that 2/3 of couples are ordering the same main course.  I would think people would take one of each.  

68% have picked beef compared to 21% for chicken and 11% for the kids meal.
  • 77% of B's guests have selected beef compared to 57% of mine. 

We sent invites to 79 households for a total of 164 people.  This is an average of 2.1 guests per invite.  

Overall, 32% of households have responded and that is 33% of invited guests.  Of all the invited guests, 29% accepted, 4% declined, and 67% have yet to respond.
  • B has an overall household response rate of 27% and I have one of 37%.
  • I have heard from 36% of my invited guests (27% accepted, 9% have declined, 64% no response).
  • B has heard from 29% of his invited guests (29% accepted, 0% declined, 71% no response).

1 comment:

Teresa Shea said...

OMG! hilarious. where is the strategic summary though?