Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting a lot done...

While I have been remiss in my blogging it is not because I don't want to tell you what is going on it is just that a lot has been going on and the next few weekends are jam packed with wedding stuff.

We have:
Ordered glowsticks to light the path from the picnic house to the bus at the end of the wedding (we will be handing that job out to someone but don't worry it is most likely not you).
Ordered luminaries for outside the Picnic House.
Confirmed our ceremony musicians, picked out the processional music.
Talked to the pastor of the church and everything looks good there and he told us how much the church costs. Apparently it has not gone up in decades. I guess they are just happy for anyone who wants to marry in the church these days.
Scheduled my hair trial, make up trial, and first dress fitting.
Decided on a new first dance song.
Filled out the DJ paperwork.

Next up this weekend is:
Meet with DJ.
Have hair and make up trial.
Get marriage license (scary! makes it very real!).
Have engagement photos taken (which reminds me we have to pick a place).

Shout outs: Happy birthday Drippy and belated wishes to Jody.


Up next: stats on the RSVPs and some interesting trends. I know you can't wait...

No comments: