Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who is in charge of travel documents?

Not me.

We already heard about me losing my license in the airport but then today (another travel day for work and I hope not to travel again too soon) I lost me boarding pass. Twice.

First I lost my boarding pass for Boston to New York. I gave the boarding pass to the flight attendant only to be told it was the boarding pass for my return flight. Oops! Quickly they issued me another one.

Now my return flight's boarding pass has already been torn (and covered in coffee stains). So I handed in one half of the boarding pass and walked onto the plane. I couldn't find the other half and didn't know what seat I was sitting in. The flight attendant told me to just wait a bit to most people sat down and then just sit anywhere. What about the manifest? I guess it doesnt matter. All I know is that B has to hold all travel documents for the honeymoon.

No comments: