Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bridezillas is no longer a favorite

I barely watch this show. The brides are just over the top and ridiculous. It is like they are just doing things to say they are a bridezilla. And one bride (Lisa Copolla) in particular just yells all the time and makes me uncomfortable. It turns out that Kristen is friends with one of the bridesmaids and she claims a lot of it staged and fake. This particular bride looks like she is about to laugh at the end of most of her tirades.

It is so sad that I don't watch this show faithfully anymore. I loved it so and the first few seasons were great.

1 comment:

Toffee said...

Yeah, I tried but the yelling made me uncomfortable...I do like the platinum weddings...although it is amazing how excessive it is (yes, i get that this is the point of the show).