Monday, July 28, 2008

Versamarker...

A little trick that I learned from some peeps is that you have a code on all the RSVP cards that links back to a guest. This way if someone forgets to write in their name on the card, we know the response (and more importantly the food choice).

So to do this we are using Versamarker. It will put a mark on the back like a watermark and it will be inconspicuous for the most part. I just bought mine since we are doing invitations next month (I am taking any offers of help. I have some wine and may spring for the pizza. Anyone?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. You are psycho. You are putting secret codes on your RSVPs.

Will this be part of Invite-a-palooza 2008?

Anonymous said...

OK, I take it back. The girl I work with who is getting married did the same thing. I guess people do this a lot.

Sorry for calling you psycho.