Sunday, July 27, 2008

Where in NY are E and B?

Now that we have a date for the engagement pictures, we have to pick a spot. One thought we had is to go to Prospect Park. This way we could scout out locations for the wedding day pictures. But then all the pictures would be from the same place.

Then B thought about Central Park - Bethesda Fountain specifically. I have always LOVED this area. You have water and trees and the rest of the city can seem miles away. Plus then we could walk over to the Arsenal where I used work and B can go to the Zoo.





Then there is a place I used to run a lot in New York City - Roosevelt Island. I loved to run around the Lighthouse. (I love any place with water.) There is also the remnants of the Smallpox Hospital and B said it looked like something you would find in an English country side. Though the facade did crumple recently so we would have to take the picture kind of quickly.





However, we have a few weeks to figure it out and we may come up with a new place we haven't thought of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its very impressive. I think its ok if we repost this blog.


cash advance