Sunday, May 18, 2008

A mission not so impossible

BM Kim was given a mission when she was out to visit. It was a simple one but if done incorrectly, could set off a tidal wave fury that she is ill-equipped to handle. She had to go to Paper Presentation and see if the coco envelopes they sell would match the invitations and were a similar color to the chocolate brown envelopes from Paper Source. Online the envelopes from Paper Presentations appeared too light but envelopes there are about half the price of Paper Source.

On Wednesday, I arrived home to find this email message waiting for me:
"Mission accomplished. The coco brown is rich and luxurious and I think it will compliment your invitations nicely.

It is the color of a hershey bar. Milk, not the Special Dark."

B was a little apprehensive to purchase based on BM Kim's opinion because he did not understand what her qualifications were. But once I explained that she saw the Paper Source version of the envelope, saw the invitation color scheme in person and knew I would hurt if she steered me wrong, he took her word as gospel.

I have placed my order and they are expected to arrive tomorrow.

1 comment:

Toffee said...

mmmm chocolate....brown envelopes.