Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cause of Death: Arm Circles

So in my quest to live a healthful life - I hired a personal trainer. My gym is currently having a good deal and I wanted to do it anyway. So I met with Vayu on Sunday. He seems like a very nice guy but I will grow to hate and I accept this fate.

After we meet and go over things like resting heart rate, optimal heart rate range blah blah blah. We begin our workout and he likes to keep things basic and we do calisthenics. I of course think it will be easy - jumping jacks? Piece of cake.


Um - I was wrong. Way wrong. We started off with a variety of arm circles. Arm circles - chld's play! No! I thought I was going to cry. Arm circles were hurting and they never seemed to end. This is when I began to hate to Vayu but I told him that afterwards. The workout moved on from arm circles to even more sadistic forms of torture.


This picture lies, no one smiles while doing arm circles.

No comments: