Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I promise I will never be this bad!

While so far I have been very civil and pleasant during the wedding process, I can't promise this will continue when the pressure is really on. But I promise I will not be as rotten as this person who posted on the Boston area Knot message board.

"I often sit here and read posts about people's mothers and think... oh i'm glad my mother is not like that.... well I was wrong.

FI and I are paying for the wedding my mom asked... told me to invite about 8 extra people and that she would "pay for them" that is 8 people on top of the 3 i'm already inviting just becuse they are close with her. so total she wants me to invite 11 people just for her. she said she will pay for them but she has not given me any money. Now she wants me to let people bring all their kids. She says she doesn't understand what the big deal is. The service is buffet style so she figures that if there isn't enough food then just some people don't get to eat and thats it. She also says oh well don't worry about where people are going to sit we all sit where ever we can !

Oh and one of the people that people that I have to invite because of her is ugly and loud and had a stroke so she is all retarted looking ( not nice I know ). who in the h377 is going to want to sit next to her? I'm not sitting none of my friends near her. I don't even know where to put her she is going to ruin my reception with her ugly self.

I couldnt' take it anymore this weekend when I went home. I told my mom to shut up!! I was really nasty but she asked for it. "

UM - WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! I think the bride that posted that needs a serious smack!! on on mudsticker

Toffee said...

It does not seem fair for the mother to be "imposing" all of those people i.e. insisting that she invite all the kids etc. However, those were HORRIFIC comments about the one guest that suffered a stroke! The bride is looking like the "ugly" one in this situation...she could also use a few grammar tips...but then again I am a dog - what do I know!?