Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Invites galore

So I did the actual text of the invites and they are done. The only parts left of the invitations are the directions card (B is in charge and those will not be printed by hand) and the envelopes. In the end, I am really happy with the invites. We did have a minor printing issue but because I am brilliant the pain was minimal. The only real problem with adding my text was my need to get started right away without making room for the paper to dry. So I started the printing and was basically just putting invites any where I could get to and nothing was in a neat line. Kind of like this:


B came by after he noticed I was putting the invites in weird places, specifically here:


B left the Mets game and Celtics game (both losses) that he was watching to set it up like this for me:

But the hardest part is over.

1 comment:

Toffee said...

If you need help with invites/assembling/addressing envelopes let me know...well, I don't have opposable thumbs but maybe my mom can help.