Sunday, October 12, 2008

Weekend...

So it is Sunday and we had an action packed weekend. Saturday I finally got shoes that I liked, tulle to attempt to make a veil, returned the largest wine glasses ever (that we registered for so it is my fault), and got baskets for the bathroom baksets we will hopefully assemble. Also on Friday we had sent some hard to find songs to our DJ.

Non-wedding related: We picked up our half marathon numbers and today we got up at 6:30 to get to the Fens for the BAA half marathon. We then proceeded to run 13.1 miles. Both B and I ran well. We got decent times, felt good throughout most of it. We are now seated on the couch where we have been for a while and continue to be for the night. We are even planning on ordering in because we are that lazy. Oh one casualty was my running shoes (which were getting past their prime anyway), I guess I got a blood blister that popped during the run, bled through my socks ala Curt Schilling and then came up through my shoes.

2 comments:

Toffee said...

Ahhh...the bloody sock...will we see yours in a hall of fame somewhere?

Teresa Shea said...

Holy dedicated runner. I'm uncomfortable just reading about it.