Friday, October 24, 2008

Readings picked!

For those who want to know what will be read at the wedding see below. If you want to be surprised then don't look.

We were actually very picky about the readings and even as of right now don't have the gospel chosen.

The first reading will be Jeremiah 31: 31-34 and read by my niece Katie. The second reading will be Colossians 3:12-17 read by his niece Meghan.

I am starting to get stressed because I feel like I need to have things figured out by the time I leave for London. But between you and me, I am so excited to go to London and be a tourist by myself. And also not deal with wedding stuff. It is my last hurrah as a single lady.

And nothing makes a wedding seem real like paying all the vendors...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Now I can't make bets that it will be 1 Corinthians 13, because even though you said not to look if I wanted to be surprised, my eyes skipped that paragraph and went right to the chapters. But, thanks for not picking 1 Corinthians 13.

Liz said...

Oh crap! I didn't realize that Colossians was quoted. I only remember First Corinthians. No one remembers the loser. We may have to rethink this...